Rechercher dans ce blog

lundi 20 mai 2024

Swing Out Sister - Am I The Same Girl (Official Music Video) Remastered


SWING OUT SISTER...AM I THE SAME GIRL?
Why don´t you stopAnd look me overAm I the same girl you used to know?
Why don´t you stopAnd think it overAm I the same girl who knew your soul?
I´m the one you wantAnd I´m the one you needI´m the one you loveI´m the one you used to meet
Around the cornerEverydayWe would meetAnd slip awayBut we were much too youngTo love each other this way
Am I the same girl?(Yes I am, yes I am)Am I the same girl?(Yes I am, yes I am)
Why don´t you stopAnd look me overAm I the same girl you used to know?Why don´t you stopAnd think it overAm I the same girl who knew your soul?I´m the one you hurtAnd I´m the one you needI´m the one who criedI´m the one you used to meetBut you are pretending you don´t careBut the fire is still thereNow we are no longer too youngTo love each other this way
Am I the same girl?(Yes I am, yes I am)Am I the same girl?(Yes I am, yes I am)
Am I the same girl?(Yes I am, yes I am)Am I the same girl?(Yes I am, yes I am)
Have you ever felt the need for something moreWith every week comes scratching at your doorHave you ever stopped and wonder what it is you´re searching forPush your luck too far with meBut if you push it any furtherYou won´t have any
Am I the same girl?Am I the same girl?(Yes I am, yes I am)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.